COST 106 SP; SKILL CD 2.0 secs; GLOBAL CD 2.0 secs; CAST TIME 0.0 ~ 4.0s Allgemeines zu Assassins und überhaupt zu RO Str (Strength) Je höher die Str umso mehr Schaden macht man Der Wert sollte durch 10 teilbar sein (z.B. 99 STR 40 VIT 30 INT 20 DEX [Start with 10 DEX and work on the other stats first] Battlesmith Merchant. RO-PLAYERS.DE Dein Event Portal Nr.1 No Cookies pls: Ich stimme Cookies zu (klick) (Webseite Besuchen) Ich stimme Cookies nicht zu (klick) (Webseite verlassen) Unsere Webseite funktioniert nur mit Cookies. Praying Card Guide; Items. AGI, unlike the AGI build MS, is not taken. This is an album of cards that give a chance of casting a certain skill when attacking. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. Thanks to those who inspire me to do this guide and hope my guide help to anyone who wants to become a lord knight. Job breakthrough allows you to extend your Skills beyond their previous maximum limit. Kutip Balas. Search for leveling spots, skill guides, equipment guides, pet guides, card guides, and rune guides! Latest Notes: 6/19/2019: Four years since last update. Let’s rock the Ragnarök! Stay Connected. Ensemble Skills. So you've finally decided what's hot in the latest fashion trends but couldn't figure out where to make it. Cart Revo Stat Build - posted in Merchant Classes: Any recommendations / improvements on this? Ds Hunter and Hybrid Hunter are use this stat. I made it Off Topic. This guide will teach you the proper stats, skills, equips and grinding spots … Hydra Cards increase damage against Demi-Human monsters (including players) by 20%. Character. Battlesmith The Stats. : STR: 70 AGI: 50 VIT: 64 INT: 58 DEX: 50 High INT is mainly to not run into SP issues while spamming cart revo when having to level solo. Alpacas for Priests, Nine Tails for Wizards, Orchids for Hunters - everyone will have their own mount! The headgears section is the right place to look. Alchemists the blacksmith's counterpart, excels in creating potions rathering than forging weapons. :Ragnarok Quests and Guides:. Back. Bards and Dancers are powerful classes in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, known for performing songs to buff allies or debuff enemies. I am not considering my self the best lord knight in Ragnarok Online but i want to prove to anyone that lord knight has the ability to maximize its damage output and kill anyone with ease by using bowling bash skill. Dieses ist technisch nicht anders möglich. Other than creating potions, they also have the ability to protect allies' equipments from breaking. Sorry. Phen Cards allows players to perform uninterrupted skill casting at the cost of increasing casting time by 25%. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny. Lvl 10 Loud Exclamation – Increase STR. This guide will teach you how to build your Bard's stats, skills and equips for the two… Wasteland Monster Quiz Cheatsheet; Wasteland Elite Mobs Map; What to Farm in Episode 7 (New Luo ... What to Farm in Episode SP (New … Luk for a chance of auto blitz falcon. Jenny Administrator Staff Member. Wir müssen euch leider wegen neuer blödsiniger Gesetzte diese Seite vorschalten. Around 50 INT seems to be the magical number to allow 12 SP skills to be used without ever running out of SP. Awakening Potion 2. Agi-Luk-Int. Skill. Admin Post. NPC: Wise Old Woman (prt_in 27,73) Need: 225k Zeny, 1 Star Crumb, 1 Yellow Gemstone Result: 90% chance of a success and a 10% chance of it failing but nothing will be lost. SEMOGA KEDEPANNYA RO REVO SUKSES TERUS. Falcon Assault = (7.5+3.5*skilllv)*(80 + 6*SteelCrowLv + 2*[INT/2] + 2*[DEX/10]) #threat with Long Range Physical Attack/ block by Pneuma/Bypass Defending Aura(Defender),Bypass softDef/hardDef/Raydric Card/ Thara Frog Card @RO Theory Lvl 10 Hell Plant – Summons a hell plant that does PATK (1 Skill Point first until Homunculus Strength II is maxed) Lvl 10 Homunculus Strength II – Improves stats for Hell Plant & Homunculus.